Secondary School Certificate (SSC) rescrutiny result 2022. SSC board challenge result 2022 has been declared on the respective website of the individual education board. This article explains how to check board challenge results by following simple steps and other related procedures.
SSC Board Challenge Result 2022
The Secondary School Certificate also known as the SSC exam ended on October 2022 and the result was published at the end of 28 November 2022. Many of the SSC exam candidates passed the exam with huge success but there are still a few students who got far fewer numbers than they deserve. This post is to help those students who are confident enough about their exams. Before explaining the method of the SSC board challenge result, we shed light on the basic dates.
|Exam Name: Secondary School Certificate|
Board Challenge Application Starting Date: 29 November 2022
Board Challenge Application Ending Date: 05 December 2022
Result Status: Fee: 125 Taka Per Subject
SSC Re-scrutiny Result 2022
The board challenge circular has been posted on the Bangladesh Education Board’s official website. We will go through the information in the circular so you won’t run into any issues when applying. But first, we’ll talk about whether you actually need to apply for the SSC Re-scrutiny Result 2022 and why you should.
Why Apply for SSC Board Challenge?
People frequently make careless mistakes, and our education board system is no exception. Let’s look at the need for the SSC board challenge system 2022 before talking about it.
- Despite saying that result does not matter it has a huge impact on our mental health. So, a bad result can make a person sad or even suicidal.
- No one is above making mistakes, so even the education board can make mistakes while checking the results.
- There won’t be any negative consequences if you apply for the SSC exam result recheck.
The three main justifications for registering for the SSC board challenge 2022 are as follows. Instead of becoming depressed if you are sufficiently confident about the exam, you must apply and maintain your faith.
Essential information for Board Challenge
Research has shown us that some people searched the SSC board challenge as ‘SSC board challenge 2021’ and others searched as ‘SSC board challenge 2022’. Yeah, it is a little bit confusing. Before applying make sure you have the requirements. Some important information about the SSC board challenge result.
- To apply for the board challenge, you must have a Teletalk sim because you won’t be able to apply by using SIMs provided by other companies.
- Students can use any Teletalk sim, there is no boundary.
- Multiple SSC board challenge applications can be sent by using only one Teletalk SIM card and
- Make sure you have sufficient balance. (125 tk per subject)
SSC Exam Result Board Challenge Notice
We have provided both image and the direct download link below. To download the SSC result board challenge PDF file click on the button below the provided image.
SSC Board Challenge
How to Apply for SSC Board Challenge Result
www education board gov bd
The board challenge application has already started, all of the interested students have to apply between 29 November to 5 December 2022. The only method to apply for the SSC board challenge 2022 is SMS. We are going to share the full details about the SSC board challenge result 2022.
- You have to send the SMS from a Teletalk mobile number for a recheck.
- Go to your mobile message option.
- Type- RSC <space> First three letters of your board name <space> SSC Roll No. <space> Subject Code
- Send the message to 16222
Example: RSC DHA 123456 136 and Send to 16222.
You will get a return SMS with a PIN and the amount will be mentioned in the second SMS (which is going to be deducted from your balance after applying for the SSC board challenge).
- If you can agree with their condition and sufficient amount in your balance then please go to your message option again.
- Type- RSC <space> Yes <space> PIN <space> your Contact number.
- Send it to- 16222.
Example: RSC Yes 1234 01700000000
NOTE: If you want to recheck multiple subjects (SSC board challenge system for multiple subjects), then just add a comma between the subject codes.
Example: RSC DHA 123456 136,137 and send it to 16222.